- Diesel Tanks
- Feed water tanks
- Blow down vessels
- Condensate recovery and pumping system
- Steam trap sets
- Flow meters and Control valves
- Steam and condensate pipes complete with insulation/cladding
- Pressure reducing valves
Al Fardan can provide planned and preventative maintenance on all types of boilers including Natural Gas Fired, Coal, Oil and Steam. We can prepare your boiler for insurance inspections to NDT SAFed SGB1 & SGB2 standards, and maintenance can be on a contracted or non-contract basis, tailored to your exact requirements. All our engineers are fully qualified, reliable, and have a wealth of experience.
We can supply a full range of spare parts for all the major manufacturers and have a fully equipped workshop for rapid manufacture of non-standard components.
Our scope of boiler maintenance work includes:
- Preparation for statutory annual inspections
- Preparation for 5 year statutory ultrasonic testing
- Boiler valves maintenance, refurbishment or renewal
- Boiler tubes maintenance refurbishment or renewal
- Chemical de-scaling of boilers and calorifiers smoke vent maintenance, refurbishment or renewal
- Pressure vessels maintenance, refurbishment or renewal
- Preparation of pressure vessels for insurance inspection including ultra sonic testing.
- ACOPS approved Oil and gas burners and stokers maintenance, refurbishment or renewal
- Pressure Gauge and Temperature Gauge maintenance, re-calibration or renewal
- Refractory maintenance, refurbishment or renewal including quarls, moulds and special applications
- Calorifiers maintenance, refurbishment or renewal including renewal of tube bundles
- Trepanning & ‘J’ Prepping BS2790
- Renewal of lagging and insulation
- Boiler mountings and fittings maintenance, refurbishment or renewal
- Ancillary equipment associated with boilers including feed tanks, calorifiers, plate heat exchangers, pumps, valves, pipe work, access ladders and platforms maintenance, refurbishment or renewal
Our team of experts deliver a premium quality product that is both highly efficient and famously reliable. Every installation, from a single boiler to a project managed turnkey multiple installation, is precisely engineered to an individual client’s needs – whether it is a fully packaged, ready-to-run system, or supply and commission only.
Al Fardan’s extensive in-house skills base enables the company to take any project from feasibility studies through design to manufacture, installation, commissioning and operation almost anywhere in the world. This total capability is supported by industry-leading operator training and a comprehensive after-sales support and spares service.
Use of cutting-edge microprocessor control, monitoring and sequence systems helps cut fuel consumption and reduce running costs, whilst further improving Al Fardan’s superb reliability and keeping extensive downtime to a minimum.
Al Fardan’s boiler range is globally renowned for reliable operation across a broad spectrum of demanding applications. Every unit is individually tailored to match the output requirements and unique demands of your site. As a result, Al Fardan boilers are the trusted solution in reliability for critical sectors like education, healthcare, prisons, hotels and bottling and food processing.
What ever the requirement, Al Fardan offers the range and flexibility to deliver solutions that match the application, from the smallest system through to the planning, management and delivery of the largest turnkey project. The complete Al Fardan offering extends to include servicing, spares and planned maintenance solutions, combined with in-depth technical support throughout the long operational life of your boiler and ancillary equipment.