From the smallest job to the largest project, from an emergency repair to planned maintenance, we can help you keep your buildings running smoothly with ahighly responsive, FM service that takes care of everything for you. You’ll have more time to concentrate on your business, safe in the knowledge that we’re getting on with the job responsibly, reliably and professionally.
Our facilities services developed from requests from satisfied customers who had seen how efficiently we worked on site. When you’re looking for facilities maintenance companies, it’s this level of commitment, flexibility and knowledge that we’d like to put to work for you, whatever facilities maintenance support you need.
Our facilities support services include:
- Planned preventative maintenance – we’ll use our experience to design a programme for you, and based on this, our trained engineers will help you keep your buildings running at optimum efficiency. You’ll have everything tracked and co-ordinated for you, as we use one of the latest computerised scheduling and maintenance programs. We’ll tailor a contract to match your requirements, with different levels of cover to suit your budgetary needs.
- Compliance maintenance – a total service that takes responsibility for your compliance on a regular basis.
- Emergency response – A/C failed, no heating on a Monday morning? Electricity not working? With us in your team, you’ll always know who to call when the unexpected happens. For your business critical systems, we can provide you with cover 24/7, 365 days a year. Depending on the option you prefer, we’ll be with you within four hours if required, day or night.
Flexibility is key:
We’ll design just the package you need, based on our extensive experience, proven expertise and comprehensive training.
- Maintenance and repair for:
- Air conditioning
- Mechanical services
- Electrical services
- Emergency lighting and fire alarm maintenance
- Portable appliance testing
- Water treatment
- Building management systems
- Specialist services including for: lifts; doors, barriers and shutters; CCTV; fall arrest and more.
- Replacement, overhaul and refurbishment of plant and equipment.
- Computerised scheduling and coordination of other visiting contractors
- Services of a visiting handyman, including general repairs, sanitaryware maintenance, lamp replacement, fire alarm and emergency lighting testing
- Plant history reports and full monthly maintenance reports
- On-going monitoring of energy use
- General technical support
This list isn’t exhaustive, so if there’s any facilities maintenance you want help with us on site, call or email to find out how we can help you.
Services for managing agents
We’ll make your busy life easier with a comprehensive, cost conscious package that includes as many of these services as you want:
- Looking after building maintenance
- Ensuring compliance
- Looking after tenants
You’ll have the reassurance of a one-stop service, with one person designated to deal with your business; putting expert help from our team only a phone call away.
Why choose Al Fardan for facilities services?
- Flexibility: you tell us what you want and we’ll devise a service round it
- Reliability: You can always rely on us to do what we say we will, when we say we will
- A commitment to complete transparency: on costs, mark up on equipment and relationships with a few carefully chosen contactors for highly specialist services
- High standards: our engineers undergo regular training to make sure they’re fully up to date with the latest practices and developments in their field
- You can expect us to be competitive on price
- Less hassle: Whatever services you have from us, you’ll receive one invoice at the end of the month, to help keep administration to a minimum
If this is the kind of service you need from facilities maintenance companies, contact us
without obligation about how we can help.