Boiler Operation & Maintenance
Regular maintenance and servicing will ensure that your industrial boiler will be safe, reliable and economical, whilst also extending its life. Save money in the long run by preventing expensive failure to boilers, burners and pipe-work, reducing emergency call-outs for breakdowns.
Al Fardan can provide planned and preventative maintenance on all types of boilers including Natural Gas Fired, Coal, Oil and Steam. We can prepare your boiler for insurance inspections to NDT SAFed SGB1 & SGB2 standards, and maintenance can be on a contracted or non-contract basis, tailored to your exact requirements. All our engineers are fully qualified, reliable, and have a wealth of experience.
We can supply a full range of spare parts for all the major manufacturers and have a fully equipped workshop for rapid manufacture of non-standard components.
Our scope of boiler maintenance work includes:
<< BACK TO STEAM BOILERS
- Preparation for statutory annual inspections
- Preparation for 5 year statutory ultrasonic testing
- Boiler valves maintenance, refurbishment or renewal
- Boiler tubes maintenance refurbishment or renewal
- Chemical de-scaling of boilers and calorifiers smoke vent maintenance, refurbishment or renewal
- Pressure vessels maintenance, refurbishment or renewal
- Preparation of pressure vessels for insurance inspection including ultra sonic testing.
- ACOPS approved Oil and gas burners and stokers maintenance, refurbishment or renewal
- Pressure Gauge and Temperature Gauge maintenance, re-calibration or renewal
- Refractory maintenance, refurbishment or renewal including quarls, moulds and special applications
- Calorifiers maintenance, refurbishment or renewal including renewal of tube bundles
- Trepanning & 'J' Prepping BS2790
- Renewal of lagging and insulation
- Boiler mountings and fittings maintenance, refurbishment or renewal
- Ancillary equipment associated with boilers including feed tanks, calorifiers, plate heat exchangers, pumps, valves, pipe work, access ladders and platforms maintenance, refurbishment or renewal