Air Conditioning Services
Once your air conditioning unit is installed, it's important that it undergoes regular maintenance to ensure that it continues to function cleanly and at its best. Regular maintenance can also help to extend the life of your unit and reduce the amount of electricity it consumes, not to mention that it helps to reduce the occurrence of breakdowns and the need for emergency repairs.
Of course, should a repair be necessary - perhaps your unit has suddenly stopped working effectively or is leaking - the professional, experienced team here at Al Fardan have what it takes to provide fast, effective repairs. We'll work hard to diagnose and fix the issue in the shortest possible time, and with the minimum of disruption to you.
Whether we've supplied and installed the unit or not, our team will be more than happy to provide air conditioning maintenance and servicing. We offer planned preventative maintenance agreements for both our commercial and domestic customers, whether you're new or existing, so if you'd like to find out more, please give us a call.
Air Conditioning Maintenance
You can choose the services of our maintenance division as a stand-alone option or as part of a complete package, including design and installation. Built on knowledge, experience, commitment and passion, we will provide you with a one-stop solution that means you can get on with other things while we look after your air conditioning. Our experience will enable us to understand what your business needs and tailor our service to that whether you choose:
- Planned preventative air conditioning maintenance
- Reactive air conditioning maintenance
Why opt for planned air conditioning maintenance with Al Fardan?
Planned maintenance is important to ensure equipment runs as effectively as possible, that the full life span is achieved and that breakdowns are kept to a minimum. We have many years’ experience in planned preventive and reactive maintenance.
At a glance:
- You can rely on us to do what we say we will, when we say we will: we use one of the latest computerised scheduling and maintenance programs to track and co-ordinate everything
- You’ll be given reassurance of our guaranteed service level agreements
- We’ll tailor our contract to match your requirements, with different levels of cover to suit your budgetary needs
- You have the peace of mind of our commitment to excellence: our engineers undergo regular training to make sure they’re fully up to date with the latest practices and developments in their field